Discover the Benefits of Raw Shea Butter – The Magic Potion for Lotions!
Unrefined Shea Butter is naturally rich in vitamins A, E, F, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids (Linoleic and Linolenic). It’s the best, all-natural skin care product that is safe to use by women, men, kids, and babies. It’s an organic recipe for all types of skin issues – from dryness and acne to eczema and stretch marks.
Verdana brings to you the highest quality African USDA Organic Shea Butter, made from recent harvests of shea nuts. It’s 100% pure, raw, unrefined, and as natural as it gets!
Our 1 lb block is packaged in a resealable pouch, which is easy to travel with and convenient to handle.
- SKIN HEALING – Verdana Raw Shea Butter is a natural skincare staple that nourishes skin, makes it soft with a healthy glow, and is restorative. It can be used every day by women, men, and kids.
- BULK BLOCK – Our large 1lb pack contains 100% real African, pure, vegan, high-grade shea butter. It’s packaged in a travel-friendly resealable pouch, which is more convenient than a jar.
- BEST FOR FACE – Unlike other products, shea butter is non-comedogenic and will not clog pores. This makes it ideal to use as a facial moisturizer or mask, especially for those who suffer from acne.
- PERFECT POTION LOTION – Use shea butter as a for eczema, prevent and reduce stretch marks during and after pregnancy, and on your feet to make them smooth and soft.
- BLEND IN – Make your own DIY beauty products using shea butter as a base, or mix it into your favorite hair shampoo, conditioner or gel, lip balm, body wash, scrub, hand cream, and more!
Unrefined Shea Butter Benefits Include:
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and swelling
- Creates a smooth and soft barrier on your skin that seals in moisture
- Has anti-aging properties
- Use Verdana Shea Butter to make your own homemade face masks, soaps, scrubs, lip balms, and more!
Directions: Rub a small amount in the palm of your hands until it melts. Gently massage into the skin.
For External Use Only. Avoid getting into eyes. Keep away from children.
Country of Origin: West Africa
Add this beauty butter to your shopping cart now!
NOTE: It is normal for shea butter to melt and refreeze in transit in hot months. This does not affect quality.