Organic Verdana Food Grade MCT Oil - Palm oil derived - 1 Gallon
- Ingredients : Caprylic/ Capric Triglycerides
- Made of almost completely Caprylic (C8) and Capric (C10) Triglycerides, which are the true 'medium' chain triglycerides. This product has zero 'Long chain' oils. Due to this, the Verdana Food Grade MCT Oil is readily absorbed without much of assistance from digestive juices and enzymes.
MCT oil brings to you all the Skin and Hair benefits of Coconut oil without the problem of freezing at room temperature and has much better shelf life than Coconut oil.
- Container is FDA compliant, BPA-free and Induction sealed.
- Product Condition: Fresh lot; Expiry date is 2 years from date of manufacture in unopened container. It can be re-tested after 2 years for additional shelf life.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) and MSDS supplied with shipment on request.
- Suggested Uses and Directions:
As a supplement: Being colorless and tasteless, this product can be used in a variety of foods and beverages. Start with 1 table spoon per day and check your personal tolerance level. Excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort. As with any dietary supplement, consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, taking medications, or having any other medical condition.Store in a Cool, Dry place. Keep away from children.
As a Skin/Hair care product: Gently massage a few drops into skin or damp hair.
As an ingredient: Great for manufacturing other Food, Skin/Hair care and Aromatherapy products or as Cooking oil. May produce excessive smoke when used for deep frying.
- Available in 1 Gallon and 32 Fl. Oz. sizes.
- Country of Origin: Malaysia/ Indonesia
- 'Organic Verdana' is our business name. This product is not certified organic, though it is made from organic raw materials. No MCT oil is USDA certifiable.
- This product is made from Palm kernel oil. We also have Coconut MCT oil (Fractionated Coconut oil) which is derived 100% from Coconut oil and can be purchased from this web site.