Verdana Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil - USDA NOP Certified Organic - Made from Fresh Coconut Meat
INCI Name: Organic Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil.
Verdana Extra Virgin Organic Coconut oil is USDA NOP Certified Organic. It is cold pressed from fresh white coconut meat (not from dry copra as some products are). Many products in the market claiming to be Extra Virgin are not cold pressed or are made from dry copra (dried coconut kernel).
Coconut oil is high in fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently than most other fats. These special fats are responsible for a lot of the health benefits of coconut oil.
Great as a skin moisturizer as well as face oil and for silky smooth hair.
- Pure, Real Premium Quality Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Cold pressed. From fresh white coconut meat.
- Food Grade. Unrefined. Just days from tree to bottle.
- Great Aroma, Great Taste, Healthy Choice.
- Container is FDA compliant, BPA-free and Induction sealed.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) and MSDS supplied on request.
Uses and Directions:
Cooking: Use as a cooking oil for baking or frying up to 350oF, or simply
as a spread.
Skin Care: Smooth as a moisturizer for rough or dry skin. Wonderful for cracked elbows, heels.
Hair Care: Massage into dry hair, let sit for an hour and wash with a mildshampoo for healthy and silky smooth hair
Store in a Cool, Dry place. Keep away from children.
- Available in 32 Fl.Oz and 16 Fl. Oz. sizes.
- Country of Origin: India