The Verdana Organic Nutmeg powder is a spice made from the seed of the nutmeg tree or Myristica fragrans.
Nutmeg has been used around the world for a long time. It can be used in both sweet and savory dishes as well as beverages. Some examples are cakes, cookies, pies, spice blends like garam masala or curry, beverages like eggnog, chai, coffee, tea etc., It’s a good choice where people want to create a contrast to the creaminess of cheese and other dairy ingredients.
People have also used Nutmeg powder for skin care by mixing with water and making a paste.
- Warm spicy-sweet flavor and rich aroma
- USDA Certified Organic, Kosher and Non-GMO
- Our Verdana Nutmeg powder is made in Sri Lanka in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. It has a distinctive flavor
- The Verdana Nutmeg powder is packed in a high quality, food grade, resealable, standup pouch to keep it fresh and protected against oxygen, sunlight, moisture and heat. Our standup pouch gives you the flexibility of easy storage unlike containers and jars.
- The Verdana brand has a long tradition of high quality natural and organic products. Ground in temperature and humidity-controlled atmosphere, packaged immediately to retain freshness and imported in small quantities, the Verdana Nutmeg Powder will exceed your expectations.
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka