Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
The Verdana Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is 100% pure, unrefined (virgin), multiple filtered, vegan and free of GMOs. It comes in a FDA-compliant bottle. Benefits:
• Organic jojoba oil gives your hair and skin a glowing and radiant look. Sometimes the body has trouble producing natural oils or your environment contributes to the deficiency. Jojoba oil is an excellent choice to compensate for that and as a dry skin cream replacement.
• Verdana Jojoba oil can be used as a natural face moisturizer or it can be used on areas like elbows and heels that crack from the lack of moisture. Gently massage a couple of drops into the desired area and see the results.
• You can also use verdana jojoba oil to hydrate hair. Now you have a natural, safe way to tame your frizz. Show your hair some love by rubbing a couple of drops into your fingers and running them through your hair. You could even add the oil to your shampoo or conditioner to make the process easier.
• Use organic jojoba oil before and after you shave to avoid razor burns and cuts. Don’t use shaving creams that usually end up clogging your pores.
• Add a couple of drops of our organic jojoba oil to a cotton ball or pad to safely remove your makeup while moisturizing your face.
Jojoba oil is one of the greatest botanical oils on the market today. Features:
USDA ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL: The Verdana jojoba oil is simply 100% Organic Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed) oil – nothing added and nothing removed. The oil is USDA NOP certified organic, vegan, and free of GMOs. We left this pure jojoba oil in its natural state so that you can use it straight from the bottle or add it to other beauty products.
FOR DRY SKIN: Don’t you just hate it when your elbows or heels get so dry that they crack? Verdana’s 100% jojoba oil is a natural moisturizer, very similar to the sebum that the skin naturally produces. It’s safe to use as a facial moisturizer. Gently massage a few drops into the desired area according to your personal preference.
FOR DRY HAIR: Are you sick of frizzy hair that has a mind of its own? Tame your frizzy hair and boost hair growth with Verdana’s virgin jojoba oil. This also helps with itchy or flaky scalp. Add a few drops to your shampoo or directly to your damp hair. Massage it in to your scalp according to your personal preference. Rejuvenate brittle, frizzy, and dry hair with our jojoba oil.
FOR RAZOR BURN: This natural filtered jojoba oil is the perfect solution for razor burn, being non-allergenic and non-comedogenic. Apply the organic oil before shaving to create a smooth surface for shaving. Then, apply it after to moisturize your skin and help cuts heal.
NATURAL MAKEUP REMOVER: Our cold pressed jojoba oil is a natural way to remove your makeup every day. Avoid extra dry skin that comes from some makeup removers. Add a few drops to a cotton ball or pad and gently wipe off your makeup. If you have very dry skin, jojoba oil will help to moisturize the areas where you removed the makeup.
- Gently massage a few drops into skin or damp hair. Start with a single drop and progressively increase to suit personal preference and skin/ hair type.
- For external use only. Avoid getting into eyes. Keep away from children.
- Available in 1 Gallon, 32 Fl. Oz., 16 Fl. Oz., 8 Fl. Oz. and 4 fl. Oz. sizes.
Container is FDA compliant, BPA-free and comes with induction sealed caps. The 8 Fl. Oz. version comes with an additional convenient pump and the 4 Fl. Oz. version comes with an additional dropper.
Country of origin: Product of USA, Israel & Panama, bottled in the USA.