Ingredient: Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP/BP
Also known as Vegetable Glycerine, the Verdana Vegetable Glycerin is derived from Palm Kernels
and is food grade. Most other products in the market are soy derived.
A wonderful humectant and moisturizer for the skin as well as solvent and sweetener for the food industry, made from Palm kernels. No risks normally associated Soy derived products. It helps skin maintain the outer moisture barrier and prevent dryness or scaling. Value for money in a 32 Fluid Ounce size.
Uses & Directions:
As a Moisturizer/ Skin Softener: Gently massage a few drops into the skin in the affected area.
As an ingredient in cosmetic formulations: This product easily dissolves in water, does not oxidize quickly, helps skin retain moisture and is compatible with most common cosmetic ingredients . So, it can be readily added to cosmetic formulations. But, do your own tests to check suitability for your specific formulation.
Avoid getting into eyes. Keep away from children. Store in a cool, dry place above 65 deg F.
- Pure Kosher USP (Pharmaceutical) and food grade vegetable glycerin a.k.a vegetable glycerine. GMO free with NO harsh chemicals.
- Premium Quality 99.7% USP/BP Grade. Derived from Palm kernels, no Soy involved. Perfect sweetness for use in food products.
- Forms a protective layer on the outside of skin helping to prevent moisture loss. Great Solvent and Sweetener for the food industry.
- Easily dissolves in water, does not oxidize quickly and is compatible with most ingredients.
- Comes in BPA-free container with induction sealed cap to protect freshness and for tamper-proofing.