Discover Cocoa Butter’s Miraculous Skin Healing Therapy!
Cocoa Butter protects, moisturizes and soothes irritated skin. The best part is, it’s non-comedogenic, so it will not clog pores. As it is naturally rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E, it's known for its high oxidative stability and for forming a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture. Verdana 100% Raw Organic Cocoa Butter Wafers are extracted from the cacao bean and deodorized to reduce its strong chocolate aroma. This results in cocoa butter with a milder scent that is useful for all applications, from the kitchen to the bathroom. Our food-grade cocoa butter is edible and can be used in food, or applied topically for these skin benefits:
- Fights free radical damage to the skin
- Reduces stretch marks and scars
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Helps soothe skin irritations like eczema and dermatitis
- WAFER CHIPS – Our pure USDA organic cocoa butter is extracted from real cacao beans and made into solid chips. It’s unrefined, 100% natural and safe as a topical for women, men, kids, and babies. Wafer chips make it easier to use.
- HEALS & SOFTENS– Known for moisturizing skin, it’s the secret for reducing stretch marks & scars. Rub in your hands until it melts, then massage into treatment area to use as a body lotion.
- FOOD GRADE – Edible cocoa butter can be used for cooking, baking or as a spread. It’s vegan, great for Keto and deodorized to reduce its strong natural chocolate scent, so it has a mild flavor.
- DIY BEAUTY PRODUCTS – Wafers are the best base for making your own soap, hair shampoo & conditioner, face mask, body scrub, lip balm, candles and more. Blend with other ingredients in low heat.
- BULK PACK – Comes in a large resealable bag, which is more travel-friendly than a jar. It’s normal for solid cocoa butter to melt in transit during hot months, but it will not affect its quality.
To use, rub a small amount into your palms until it melts, then apply to your body where needed. Blend with other ingredients to make your own soaps, creams, lotions, scrubs, and balms.
NOTE: It is normal for shea butter to melt and refreeze in transit in hot months. This does not affect quality.
Keep Away From Children. Avoid getting into eyes.
Country of origin: West Africa, South America, SE Asia
Add It to Your Shopping Cart Now!