The Verdana Organic Coconut MCT Oil is Certified Organic, and is derived 100% from Virgin Organic Coconut oil. It comes to you in 4 bulk sizes - 50 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 1 Gallon and 32 Fluid Oz. The Organic Coconut-derived MCT oil is also known as Organic Fractionated Coconut oil.
Many products sold in the market as Fractionated Coconut Oil are partly or fully derived from Palm oil. Our product is 100% Coconut derived and we are proud to certify that.
Our MCT oils are of Premium Quality being concentrated with only true Medium Chain Triglycerides C8 and C10, having no Long Chain oils,and are great for the following:
- As a quick energy source in Sports Nutrition.
Consisting almost completely of C8 and C10 triglycerides which are true medium chain, our MCT oils get readily absorbed without much assistance from digestive juices and enzymes.
- Wonderful MCT oil for Keto and Paleo diet.
- With their ability to stay liquid at room temperature, being neutral in color and smell, and being compatible with most cosmetic ingredients, MCT oils are widely popular in cosmetic as well as in food preparations. It is widely used for making tinctures.
- Perfect Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy and Massage: Completely soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless and can be used for very long periods when stored in correct conditions, this MCT oil is ideal for Massage, as well as Aromatherapy.
Ingredients : Caprylic/ Capric Triglycerides (from Virgin Organic Coconut oil)
Container is FDA compliant, BPA-free.
Product Condition: Fresh lot; Expiry date is marked on the container, typically 2 years from date of manufacture in unopened container. It can be re-tested after 2 years for additional shelf life.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) and MSDS supplied on request.
- Suggested Uses and Directions:
As a supplement: Being colorless and tasteless, this product can be used in a variety of foods and beverages. Start with 1 table spoon per day and check your personal tolerance level. Excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort. As with any dietary supplement, consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, taking medications, or having any other medical condition.
Store in a Cool, Dry place. Avoid getting into eyes. Keep away from children.
As a Skin/Hair care product: Gently massage a few drops into skin or damp hair.
As an ingredient: Great for manufacturing other Food, Skin/Hair care and Aromatherapy products or as Cooking oil. May produce excessive smoke when used for deep frying.
Country of Origin: Product of Sri Lanka, bottled in the USA.
- Buyers are advised to conduct their own tests to confirm suitability of this product for intended use and regulatory requirements.